I want to ask about my husband left me and my kids over a year without mony,without house or any care,and he retearn back to my country Egypt,I get a divorce here in USA now some one he want to mary me ,I can marey or not because I dont have islamic divorce,I dont Know any thing about my husband.y

You can not get marey with a new man because you are still wife so you must search about your husband by police of usa and egypt and ask his parents ,friends  huspitals then if you didnot get any information you can go to tribunal islamic legitimacy and ask a muslim judge to give you a divorce then you have stay withuot marey until you complete a time of AL?DDAH